ASAP Rocky had an extremely challenging upbringing, struggling to make ends meet following the deaths of his father and elder brother. Afterward, Rocky got accepted into the humanities-focused Bayard Rustin High School. Later, he began his career in the music business as a member of the ASAP Mob, a Harlem-based Rao group. See asap rocky net worth Worth Must Read.
Rakim Athelaston Mayers
New York City, United States
3 October 1988
34 years old
In Centimetres – 179 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’10”
In Kilograms – 75 kg
In Pounds – 165 lbs
In a relationship
Father – Adrian Mayers
Mother – Renee Black
Ricky Mayers, Erika B. Mayers
Bayard Rustin High School for the Humanities
Rapper, Record executive
What is the net worth of A$AP Rocky?
Rocky had been a street hustler growing up, his older brother dead, and his father imprisoned for drug-related charges. However, he has been showcasing his eccentricities and artistic flair lately, leaving Harlem for the downtown Manhattan creative scene.
AA$AP Rocky’s actual name is Mayers, Rakim Athelaston. On October 3, 1988, he was born in New York City’s Harlem. He is a rapper, record chief executive, and record producer from the United States.
Rocky joined the A$AP Mob team in 2007 and began rapping professionally. He went to Brooklyn, New York’s Edward R. Murrow High School, but left to concentrate on his musical career before graduating. Early Years A$AP On October 3, 1988, Rocky was born as Rakim Mayers in Harlem.
As he and his mother and sister visited various homeless shelters, A$AP Rocky kept writing rap tracks while selling crack and weed. He was incarcerated for two weeks for drug trafficking and housed in the same cell as future rapper Cassanova.
ASAP Rocky Net Worth Growth
AA$AP Rocky’s Wealth
AA$AP Throughout his more than ten-year career in the music business, Rocky has pursued a variety of endeavors, such as rapping, singing, songwriting, directing music videos, and record producing. Through his musical activities, the multitalented performer has earned considerable wealth. Asap rocky net worth was $10 million as of 2023. The following are a few of his most prosperous musical endeavors to date:
A$AP Rocky makes money through acting, modeling, retail sales, and the music business. Over his musical career, Rocky has also signed a few endorsement contracts. The rapper signed a contract with Guess in February 2016 to launch a clothing line named GUE$$.
Honors and Commendations Obtained
ASAP Rocky has had enormous success in the music industry, winning numerous honors and recognitions from colleagues, fans, and industry experts.
Among the notable accomplishments are:
- Taking home the 2013 BET Award for Best Collaboration for “Fuckin’ Problems,” which featured Drake, 2 Chainz, and Kendrick Lamar.
- Winning the Best Art Direction MTV Video Music Award for the song “L$D” in 2015.
- Winning the 2019 Bet Debut of the Year title.
- Winning the Headline Performance of the Year UK Festival Award at Finsbury Park’s Wireless Festival.
In addition to music, ASAP Rocky is well-known in the fashion industry for his distinctive rap and streetwear aesthetic. He is dedicated to his music career and stays involved in his community despite legal troubles and controversy.
Which incidents in ASAP Rocky’s life are noteworthy?
Numerous significant occasions in asap rocky net worth professional and personal life have occurred. These are a few of the more important ones:
- Death of older brother: At 13, ASAP Rocky’s elder brother was shot and killed in his hometown of Harlem.
- Early Music Career: In 2011, ASAP Rocky’s first mixtape, “Live. Love. ASAP,” was released, marking the beginning of his ascent to popularity.
- Album: The US Billboard 200 chart featured Rocky’s debut studio album, “Long.Live.ASAP,” at number one in 2013.
- Arrest in Sweden: Following a confrontation with two individuals on the street in 2019, ASAP Rocky was taken into custody and accused of assault in Stockholm, Sweden. Numerous media outlets covered the incident, and Rocky’s admirers and fellow performers came out in favor of him. He was finally convicted guilty of assault, but aside from the month he remained in pre-trial custody, he did not get any more prison time.
- Acting Career: ASAP Rocky has pursued acting in addition to his current music career. His acting credits include “Dope” and “Monster” among other movies.
ASAP Rocky’s kids
May 13, 2022, is the day of the birth of ASAP Rocky’s only son. The happy couple’s child has been featured in numerous adorable photos on social media, but the infant’s name is still unknown.
How Much Each Show Does ASAP Rocky Make?
As a performer, ASAP Rocky is in great demand; his concerts frequently sell out in advance. He receives substantial compensation for his appearances; on average, he makes $250,000 for every event. This sum may change depending on the venue’s size, location, and kind of event.
For instance, a headline performance at a big arena will pay more than an appearance at a smaller club or festival. He earns money through touring, selling goods, and working with other musicians. Saying that he distributes his riches is a vast understatement.
ASAP Rocky’s wealth is increasing. He has gained recognition for his songs. His reputation as a cultural icon has grown due to his partnerships with Guess and Dior. Also, he has diversified his portfolio with wise real estate investments. His wealth appears to be increasing. His riches will increase through new business endeavors and music endeavours.
In addition, he will collaborate on more fashion projects because firms want to leverage his distinct style. ASAP Rocky’s wealth is anticipated to soar in the upcoming years. There will be a boom from his purchases, music, and clothes. His fortune will keep increasing exponentially as long as he keeps creating.
Frequently Asked Questions
ASAP Rocky has an estimated asap rocky net worth of $23 million.
As of October 3, 1988, ASAP Rocky is 34 years old.
ASAP Rocky makes an estimated $1 million or more yearly in compensation.
ASAP Rocky is 1.79 meters tall.
ASAP Rocky and Rihanna are presently a couple.